BNNP Cardif Turkey | Corporate Profile
BNP Paribas Cardif insures 90 million clients in the world. As the insurance subsidiary of BNP Paribas, it aims at being the global benchmark for insurance partnerships and the leading provider of personal insurance solutions. BNP Paribas Cardif operates in 37 countries with strong positions across Europe, Asia and Latin America.
BNP Paribas Cardif Türkiye, as a company with 3 licenses on pensions, life insurance and elementary insurance, is a platform that offers Bancassurance, Corporate (Risk) Insurance and Insurance Agency Services.
Two of the BNP Paribas Cardif companies in Turkey, BNP Paribas Cardif Sigorta A.Ş. and BNP Paribas Cardif Hayat Sigorta A.Ş., obtained their licenses at the end of 2007 and started their sales operation in Turkey at the beginning of 2008, utilizing their expertise in the field of personal loan protection.
Beginning from 2010, BNP Paribas Cardif Emeklilik started operating as a BNP Paribas Cardif company which has been providing long term financial solutions such as life insurance and pension products since 1997.
philogica Solutions | Summary
Solution process that has been started with the “philogica Maturity Assessment” in Fall 2012 covers technical analysis of BNPP Cardif business units such as Actuarial, Operations, Bancassurance, Business Partners, Marketing and Information Systems department (IT).
Existing corporate reporting mechanisms have been documented and steps that required to be taken are planned as projects.
In 2013, with the decision of BNPP Cardif Upper Management, philogica has been given the go ahead to carry out the ODS (Operational Data Store) Project. philogica successfully completed this project, which capitalized IBM Cognos and Oracle GoldenGate technologies, in June 2014.
As a result of this project, business users gained flexibility and productivity in corporate reporting and the load on operational IT systems were significantly reduced.
In Summer 2014 philogica implemented ODS system offered uninterrupted reporting analysis opportunity to business users during consolidation of BNPP Cardif IT operational systems.
Currently, philogica is providing consultancy services for maturation of ODS and enabling widespread usage of Management Visual Reporting functions as a “Managed Service”.
Generated Value | BNPP Cardif
- Documentation, consolidation and reorganization of Corporate Reporting Inventory (Repository)
- Implementation of Centralized Reporting Platform through near real-time integration of system data from different operational sources (ODS – Operational Data Store, Oracle Goldengate)
- Automatization of semi-automatic standard/routine analysis and reports via the new reporting environment (IBM Cognos,ODS)
- Enablement of Business Users with “IT-Free” Reporting (IBM Cognos, Ad-hoc)
- Multi-dimensional Self Service Data Analysis and Target Production Monitoring (OLAP,Dashboard)
- Reporting Information Security Infrastructure Implementation
- Enriched Data Flow Implementation (ETL)
- Business Analysis and Project Management Discipline for Corporate Reporting (PMI)
- Data Management Software Development Discipline (SDLC)