Are you ready to take the next big step in your life and career? We are ready to help you with it!
We are looking for an internationally oriented Turkish professional to be positioned in a bank in Netherlands. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who are looking to reposition to EU and advance their life and careers in a totally new, challenging and exciting environment. If this is not you, no need to read further. We would be delighted if you can forward this message to people in your network who might be interested.
Your position as a financial risk management supervisor will report and be liable to the management board, while liaising with audit compliance, financial control and reporting.
You will be providing detailed assessments on potential risk factors that may affect the profitability or existence of the bank. You will identify and evaluate these factors, and put plans to avoid, reduce or transfer the associated risks. You will ensure that business risk management framework is in line with the national regulatory standards and provide strategic reports to the Supervisory and Management Board, and business units, creating awareness of the risk factors that might jeopardize the survivability of the bank.
We would be delighted to see you saying “Yes!” to (most of!) the following:
- I love planning, designing, and monitoring overall risk management process for the organization.
- I can define and estimate key risk indicators, and implements corrective action plans to mitigate risks.
- I can establish, and quantify the organization risk appetite.
- I will report the risk factors for different audiences in the organization.
- I will go further and create and maintain policies, procedures and control assessments in response to identified risks.
- I can analyze risk system in place, suggesting developments and improvements to improve the risk management of the business.
- I am happy to provide support and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organization.
- I have experience in conducting Liquidity Risk Management, Interest Rate Risk Management, Credit Risk Management, etc and Basel III progress reports.
- I will quickly learn and adapt by following the national and international regulatory reforms, and inform the related business units about the regulatory changes, and analyze the effects of the amendments on the business strategy.
We are assuming that you speak and write in English and already have:
- a strong educational background in finance, economics, business, mathematics, engineering or related studies from a reputable university.
- minimum 4 years of full-time experience in risk management, risk consultancy, finance, or economics.
- broad understanding of regulatory risk issues, risk management principles within financial services as well as technology issues from a business perspective.
- extensive skill in planning and project management, and in maintaining composure under pressure while meeting multiple deadlines.
- strong knowledge of and experience in banking products.
- ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with co-workers, staff and external contacts, and to work effectively in a professional team environment.
If you have the following that would be icing on the cake and you can already start packing!
- Master of Science (MSc) or Master of Business Administration (MBA) is preferred.
- CFA, FRM or equivalent certification is a plus.
We are looking forward to meeting you! Send us your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will start this exciting journey from there.