philogica provides Staff Augmentation Services to HSBC Turkey Software Delivery Division since 2011. Within this service framework, HSBC has been utilizing philogica consultants to keep up with the challenging project resourcing constraints and maintaining current technical activities.
philogica’s contribution to HSBC is mostly related to software development and business analysis roles.
Staff Augmentation Services do not only address the interim resource shortage of HSBC but also allow consultants and HSBC have some sort of transition period before a possible payroll employment.
The characteristic of Staff Augmentation Services by philogica is as follows:
- Recruitment & Selection Process focusing on Industrial Verticals (limited Finance & Telco) and Specific Roles (Software Development, Business Analysis, Project Management & related ones)
- Agile allocation within weeks instead of months
- Leverage of existing philogica Talent Pool (2000+ candidate) with routine updates
- Pre-defined Band/Grade Structure for commercial purposes
- Mid/Long Term Allocation with minimum 9 months duration
- Train & Hire Model for managed transition to payroll employment
- Junior Development with 1 month free of charge period